The Corydon-Allerton Chamber of Commerce is a volunteer-based, member supported , non-profit organization that strives to serve all of the communities in Wayne County by:
- Encouraging and fostering new and existing businesses
- Advocating business advancement, economic growth, and job creation within the entire area
- Promoting communication between business, government and individuals
- Informing members of available resources to promote and advance their business
- Supporting and initiating community events and local programs
- Promoting and protecting the commercial, industrial, agricultural, civic, educational and general interests of the Wayne County area.